EZ Blockchain is on the mission to solve the global waste energy problem with the help of crypto mining. We design and build mobile data centers and Smartgrids flaring mitigation systems. We help oil and gas companies to monetize stranded and flared natural gas. The company was founded in 2017.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to fill the role of HR generalist. The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of Human Resources including administering pay, benefits, timekeeping, and leave, interviewing and hiring staff, and enforcing company policies and practices. The HR Generalist will review existing systems, practices, and policies to ensure consistency and compliance across the organization.
- Create, implement and enforce work environment policies
- Recruit, interview new hires
- Conduct background checks, employment verifications
- Onboard and offboard employees
- Create and maintain training materials
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices
- Manage employee benefit programs
- Assist in payroll
- Administer and manage all leave of absence programs.
- Manage employee records
- Conduct employee reviews, evaluations
- Conduct employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Handle all employee-related inquiries.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Strong knowledge of ATS, HRIS (BambooHR preferred)
- Strong PC skills with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- SHRM, HRCI certification are preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
Minimum 3 years experience in Human Resources
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45 000 - $55 000