VP of Operations
EZ Blockchain is a technology company with a cryptocurrency mining and energy focus. Our mission is to solve global waste energy problem with the help of crypto mining and high density computing. We design and build mobile data centers and Smartgrids flaring mitigation systems. to help oil and gas companies to monetize stranded and flared natural gas. The company was founded in 2017.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience working in the data center, energy space specifically in asset management, operations management, process management to fill our VP of Operations position. The Vice President of Operations provides strategic leadership, expertise and sets the tone for performance delivery, business growth, professional behavior, continuous improvement, and values in the Operations team. An applicant must be excited about implementing new technologies for flaring mitigation, alternative natural gas monetization and other environmental solutions for the oil and gas industry, energy industry utilizing cryptocurrency mining.
- Develop departmental strategy and operational goals, ensure that they are clearly communicated, reinforced, and delivered according to plan.
- Manage operations team
- Oversea and create process improvement plans
- Oversee the project executions in different company’s divisions, departments
- Implement operational guidelines, processes procedures, build policies and processes
- Work directly with HR to onboard the team members based on the companies objectives.
- Create strategic operational planning for a short term and long term growth
- In cooperation with senior leadership implement the strategies to grow business.
- Supervise staff
- Maintains regular communication with the CEO and other members of the Executive Team related to overall administrative problems, personnel concerns, and business issues.
- Establish and execute organization priorities on a weekly, monthly, and long-term basis
- Control the department budget and ensure timely and accurate reporting and make adjustments and update, as necessary, to ensure financial results are achieved
- Manage operations to achieve clients’ financial goals and objectives, while maintaining adherence to forecast and budget
- Analyze business/financial data and develop innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Communicate operational, budgetary or resource issues/obstacles in a timely fashion
- Facilitates intra-departmental collaboration to ensure that all departments are communicating effectively and supporting one another as needed
- Provide advice to the CEO and other members of the Executive Team regarding optimal allocation of resources to redeem maximum value for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Engineering or related field(s); MBA a plus
- Proven ability to delegate and execute to achieve results, organize and manage multiple priorities and to exhibit flexibility and adaptability in changing circumstances
- Strong technical communication skills
- Team building experience, 5 plus years
- Managing teams over 15-20 people
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency mining, data center management preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
Minimum 10 years Operations management
Minimum 10 years experience in senior management roles.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- Sign in Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Commuter benefits