VP of Manufacturing
EZ Blockchain is a technology company with cryptocurrency mining and energy focus. Our mission is to solve the global waste energy problem with the help of crypto mining and high-density computing. We design and build mobile data centers and Smartgrids flaring mitigation systems. to help oil and gas companies to monetize stranded and flared natural gas. The company was founded in 2017.
As VP of Manufacturing, you will work directly with the executive team and various engineering teams to bring to market our unique mobile data center solutions by setting up manufacturing facilities in the USMCA region, primarily in the United States.
You will be responsible for supply management, including sourcing major mechanical and electrical components in the USA, Asia, and Europe, requiring factory visits, vendor qualification, and implementation of quality control systems. This role requires extensive line setup & management, project planning, reporting and coordination to achieve on-time delivery of the company's next-generation mobile data centers.
- Evaluate potential new manufacturing location in USMCA (NAFTA) zone
- Assess cons and pros of potential prospect locations and present to the executive team
- Set up new production/assembly line of company existing products using company blueprints.
- Build the team of for production facility
- Develop global supplier strategies, selecting partners, and forming supplier agreements for the manufacture of custom mechanical, electrical components
- Project management of all company manufacturing and sourcing activities across a global supplier base.
- Lead continuous R&D to improve built products based on customers feedback and market requirements
- In charge of production, chain supply, JIT, scheduling, shipping in the US and worldwide customers.
- Building and growing the manufacturing engineering team
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in manufacturing engineering/electrical engineering or mechanical engineering is required.
- Demonstrated manufacturing management experience including assembly line setup and optimization, leading design for manufacturing activities and contract manufacturer selection and management (attach examples)
- Demonstrated expertise in sourcing, vendor management, and quality control for the production of industrial-grade products with a major manufacturer
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems design, sourcing, quality control and IT software and systems for manufacturing
- Understanding NEC, electrical diagrams, UL listed process.
- Strong technical communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
Minimum 10 years of experience in manufacturing
Minimum 10 years of experience in vendor management
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- Sign in Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Commuter benefits