EZ Blockchain is a technology company with cryptocurrency mining and energy focus. Our mission is to solve the global waste energy problem with the help of crypto mining and high density computing. We design and build mobile data centers and Smartgrids flaring mitigation systems. to help oil and gas companies to monetize stranded and flared natural gas. The company was founded in 2017.
Our cryptocurrency mining locations are growing, off-grid and on-grid. We are looking to fill out the position of Master Electrician to join our team who can become an integral part of the organization in the long run. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with knowledge and experience working in data center deployment. The position requires strong technical communication skills.
We are searching for a dependable, detail-oriented master electrician to join our excellent company. The master electrician's responsibilities include using a number of tools to install and service electrical systems, observing company safety guidelines, documenting each project and updating client records, providing material cost and time estimates, and training apprentices. You should also be able to easily diagnose electrical faults and provide excellent customer service.
To be successful as a master electrician, you should be able to read blueprints, use diagnostic tools, and make decisions under pressure. Outstanding master electricians have sound knowledge of their craft and the ability to transfer this knowledge and skill to apprentices.
- Installing, repairing, and servicing electrical systems.
- Installing and connecting mobile data centers.
- Sourcing or fabricating replacement electrical components.
- Interpreting blueprints and drawing rough sketches when required.
- Guiding and overseeing other apprentices or journeyman electricians.
- Drawing up preventative maintenance measures and explaining these to clients and other electricians.
- Obtaining required permits, equipment, tools, and materials for projects.
- Testing and troubleshooting systems.
- Providing assistance during emergencies.
- Updating project records and preparing relevant documents and reports for clients.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and other electricians.
- Plans layout for new or modified electrical installations
- Installs, repairs, and maintains wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus and control equipment.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit.
- Connects wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
- Tests continuity of circuit to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components using appropriate testing instruments.
- Observes equipment or system during operation to detect hazards or malfunctions.
- Makes necessary adjustments in equipment or system, including relocation or replacement.
- Maintains all electrical equipment in sanitary lift stations.
- Services lighting equipment in warehouses and offices and other duties as assigned.
- Repairs the electrical of small and large tools and equipment
- Ensures proper supervision and training of all assigned personnel and that they are informed of safety procedures, rules and laws required to carry out their duties.
- Promotes safety to reduce injuries and property losses.
- Perform all construction and maintenance in compliance with all laws and regulations.
- High school diploma or similar.
- Must be licensed by the State of IL or TX or PA or GA as an electrician with a minimum of five years’ experience as a licensed electrician.
- Being able to travel 75% of the time is a Must.
- A valid driver's license.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication.
- Experience with power tools and other equipment used in construction.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Firm grasp of health and safety codes.
- Good knowledge of NEC code.
- Familiar with UL electrical standards.
- Patience when teaching apprentices.
- Data Center experience is a plus.
- Gas and generator experience is a plus.
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a licensed electrician
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sign in Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity leave
Monday - Friday and Shift