EZ Blockchain is a technology company with cryptocurrency mining and energy focus. Our mission is to solve the global waste energy problem with the help of crypto mining and high density computing. We design and build mobile data centers and Smartgrids flaring mitigation systems. to help oil and gas companies to monetize stranded and flared natural gas. The company was founded in 2017.
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Preparing financial statements
- Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas
- Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Assisting in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules
- Supervising accounting staff
- Possess solid communication, technology, organizational and analytical skills.
- At least three years’ experience, along with a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Accreditations such as certified public accountant (CPA) or certified management accountant (CMA) also are preferred.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sign on Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity leave
Monday - Friday